Friday 12 August 2011

Excited with my TaylorMade Tour Preferred CB Irons

The TaylorMade Tour Preferred CB Irons are the latest and greatest from one of the top names in golf. Have you tried them? The new TaylorMade Tour Preferred CB Irons are created by plasma-welding a 8620 carbon steel cast body and a slightly firmer, forged, carbon steel face.TaylorMade R9 Fairway WoodThis construction allowed TaylorMade to incorporate an undercut in the back of the club, which in turn let designers move more weight lower and deeper to increase forgiveness.



I came across the TaylorMade Tour Preferred CB Irons when I browsed the website, was attracted by the cheap price, then placed an order. I got my newTaylorMade CB Irons two weeks ago, when I received, I was so excited and couldn't wait long time to hit it.PING G20 Irons Finally,I hit the TaylorMade CB Irons 191 carry,210 total. My club was a total of 190 and a carry of about 177. Overall, the workability is amazing and they are really as good as the website describes.Hope the TaylorMade Tour Preferred CB Irons will bring good luck to every golf player! Highly recommend!

No comments:

Post a Comment