Sunday 28 August 2011

G15 Fairway Wood is as good as advertised

A fairway wood usually improves a golfer's accuracy and allows me to loft the ball higher. Recently I was in the market for a new fairway wood to help with my game, reading the user comments,discount golf stores I decided to buy it! Received the G15 fairy wood, played a round with it the second day and the G15 delivered great ball flight and outstanding distance. The club head looked great at address and the grip and the shaft felt perfect.



The Ping G15 Fairway wood performed very well and the sound and feel at impact was much more solid than the G10.TaylorMade Tour Preferred CB Irons At address it looks great with the new alignment aid first used in the Rapture woods, which thankfully replaces the moon graphic from previous G fairways. A big reason why this club works so well for me was having access to a Launch Monitor and the salesman's knowledge in determining the right specs for my swing. If you are in the market for a 3 wood,TaylorMade R9 Fairway Wood I recommend that you put this club on your list. And it is as good as advertised, thanks golffactorystores!

No comments:

Post a Comment