Wednesday 3 August 2011

TaylorMade R9 Fairway Wood is Available All the Time

Flight Control Technology is utilized in Flight Control Technology by the manufactures. It is the first fairway wood to feature Flight Control Technology

(FCT) that allows the golfer to change the face angle, loft and lie of the club in eight different changes. Edoardo Molinari is an Italian professional

golfer, and TaylorMade R9 Fairway Wood is one of his golf clubs. Once he said: " I was feeling good, PING K15 Irons so I've been playing well many, many times this year with my TaylorMade R9 Fairway Wood."
href="http://www.cheapgolfguide.com">golf online store
The TaylorMade R9 Fairway Wood help golfers launch the ball longer and straighter by changing the

face angle, loft and lay angle.

For me, the TaylorMade R9 Fairway Wood are great fairway woods, very forgiving and easy to hit. Since I play Golf in Portugal and Florida (second home) I

bought a set for each place. I am in the golf business, experimenting all the new stuff which every year comes out,
href="http://www.cheapgolfguide.com/TaylorMade-Tour-Preferred-CB-Irons-3-9PA-16581.html">TaylorMade Tour Preferred CB Irons
but I have never

experimented the same feeling and got the distance that I am now getting with these clubs. This is an amazing set of fairway woods. At price, it is also

worth buying. Most importantly, it is available all the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment