Wednesday 31 August 2011

Callaway Diablo EDGE Driver Is My Awasome Driver

I am a fan of Callaway, and I play golf many years. The Callaway is one of the most visible names in golf with a product line that encompasses the full spectrum of equipment and accessories including drivers, irons, wedges, putters and balls.discount golf clubs Now the Callaway launched the new driver, Callaway Diablo EDGE Driver. The Callaway Diablo Edge Driver is created from Titanium and has been exclusively designed to create the perfect smooth hitting really feel that will present you with equally optimum driving distance and accuracy off the tee.TaylorMade Burner 2.0 Irons Above all, it has a good condition.



When I used it, I think it is my awasome driver. My game is improved. I had been going down in loft to acheive distance, and finally reached a point where I couldn't hit a fairway.Callaway FT-iZ Fairway Wood The Diablo Edge, at 11 degrees, seemed like something to try. While I am not yet at 80%, my distance is about the same, and I have eliminated the "horrible" drives. Now my misses are more often in the first cut, rather than the trees. The extra loft provides a higher ball flight and softer landing, but I don't seem to be losing any distance, and the driver looks and feels great.PING G20 Driver I think Callaway has done a great job with this new driver, with a more conventional look and a superbly responsive face. So I love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment