Tuesday 30 August 2011

Callaway FT-iZ Driver,is it fit for you?

I do not know when Callaway FT-iZ Driver created, when I know it, it is the time that this driver sales best. It is named game-improvement drivers, it is the longest, straightest driver developed by Callaway. The Callaway's testers sas: One of the best at minimizing distance loss on mis-hits; shots fall in a tight grouping, little variance from one shot to another;TaylorMade R9 Fairway Wood predictable and repeatable trajectory; innovative head design and mix of materials give a high-tech look; I-Mix design allows you to swap shafts; plays like it has a built-in draw bias; hits high, flat shots; flexible shaft for stiff flex; respectable yardage on wellstruck shots; stable feel through impact. From their words we know that when they this driver, they considered many aspects on design, to give players a nice club to play.



All shots feel like they're hit well regardless of impact location; the clubhead appears slightly closed at address; the triangular shape isn't a hit with everyone. I have hit the ball both left and right of the fairway, I never knew where it would end up.PING G20 Irons Now I can just look down the fairway and it will be along either side, but easy to find. With this driver, I improve my golf, great improve. I love this driver, it gives me much confidence. This is a very nice driver. I'm sure it will work for alot of people especially if your ball flight(righties) tends to go from left to right.



At last, i have to say that Callaway FT-iZ Driver used by Ernie Els on the PGA Tour.

No comments:

Post a Comment