Monday 22 August 2011

Burner SuperLaunch irons Is TaylorMade's Great Product

We all know that TaylorMade has launched many kinds of golf equipments. In my opinion, the Burner SuperLaunch irons is its great product. Because it has many advantages. Now, we can see somethings about the iron.discount golf clubs The TaylorMade Burner SuperLaunch Iron with Steel Shafts is TaylorMade's most forgiving iron set. It has ultra-large and deep cavities in the clubs for massive permiter-weighting that is super-forgiving on all off-center hits. And its advanced perimeter weighting which is to promote extreme forgiveness on off center hits. Next, I want to share my own feeling on it.



My scores used to be in the low 100's playing Cleveland Hibores, but after switching to these irons I have seen my scores drop to mid to high 80's with a few rounds of high 70's as well.TaylorMade Burner 2.0 Irons I got the stiff flex steel shaft 85 gram, my swing speed is 105 & 8 iron flys about 155. I have been playing for 4 years.These are truly awesome irons. Unlike better-player irons, the Burner SuperLaunch has a thick topline, which is reassuring and helps high-handicappers and slow swingers hit straight shots more easily. So if you are looking one iron, I suggest you buy this one. Callaway FT-iZ Fairway Wood It will improve your golf game. I think it is your best choice.

No comments:

Post a Comment